Sunday, February 14, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

This past week and the weeks ahead are extremely busy for me. Between pledging,
cheerleading and my school work, it seems like it's never ending. I am almost done with cheerleading
for the year which is sad yet exciting at the same time. It will definitely open up my Saturdays and
Wednesdays. My mom, sister and two nieces came to my last game, full of support for the team and
myself. They are going to be future cheerleaders, I can see it now. My mom likes to spoil me (I'm the
favorite..it's already been established :)) and she brought me a bunch of food that now consumes my
closet and fridge. I'm really thankful. She always goes above and beyond providing me with the
things I may need.
My boyfriend and I celebrated our one year anniversary which is the longest relationship both
of us have ever had. He took me out to dinner and to see the movie, Valentine's Day, which was really
good (yes, he even enjoyed it). We had to celebrate on Friday though because we had a Hawaiian
themed date party for my sorority which was a blast. Between meetings and his participation with
EMT training, we try to spend as much time together as possible. This will be his last year at my
college, which I'm not looking forward to at all. He lives three hours away, so next year will definitely
test our relationship. I'm just extremely thankful to have an amazing boyfriend and family who do
so much for me and support me in everything I do. This was something I definitely noticed this weekend.
I used to always hate Valentine's Day but now it's become one of my favorite holidays because of Jeremy,
my boyfriend. It's almost three in the morning and I need to go to bed. I am such a night owl but I am not
a morning person at all. It is for sure bedtime! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment