Friday, February 5, 2010

First Blog

I know many people write about themselves in their blogs and I guess I'm not going to be any different. There isn't anything extremely special that happened to me or is happening in my life at this time. I am currently a junior in college and I am going through the pledging process to join a sorority. I cheer at my university with a great group of girls, which is really fun. I'm not your "typical" cheerleader. In high school, I cheered for football, ran cross country and track in the fall and spring, respectively, and played basketball in the winter. I loved doing all of these activities and I still do them. At this time, I am extremely but I wouldn't have it any other way.
My 21st birthday is coming up, which is normally a pretty exciting birthday for many people. I'm kind of different though because I am not a big drinker. I share my birthday with two of my four sisters. No, it wasn't planned but we are all five years apart from each other. My grandpa also has the same birthday as the three of us. My boyfriend and I are about to celebrate our one year anniversary on Valentine's Day. I used to hate this day but now I love it. I love college but I tend to miss my family a lot. It's nice though because they are only 45 minutes away. This is my first post so it kind of has a bunch of random information in a mixed up order, so bare with me. Hopefully they will get better. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment