Sunday, March 21, 2010

Random Thoughts

I am currently in the last few weeks of March and the weeks are just getting busier and busier. I cannot wait until summertime so some of this stress is gone. Spring break has come and gone but I wish I was still at home still. One movie I watched over break was that Julie Julia movie, where the woman follows through the older woman's cookbook and keeps a blog about it. It reminded me of the blog I am keeping, even though I am doing mine for a college class. I thought the movie was cute and didn't realize it was possible to get that much fame for a blog (something I know I will never get from this :)). I have never kept a diary, so this is something new for me.
I titled this post Random Thoughts, because truly, that's what it is and will be. I am loving this weather we have here in Ohio and do not want to even think about snow.. which has been projected. I'm the type of girl who would love to wear shorts and flip flops all year long and love when it starts to warm up. The smell of people grilling and the sound of people outside, listening to music, playing cornhole and other games just makes life more fun I think. The nice weather makes me want to spend all my time outside, which is not too great when I'm trying to do some homework. March Madness is currently going on and I love watching basketball. My boyfriend,Jeremy, made me fill out a bracket for the first time and I'm not doing to bad on it. Maybe by my next post, I can see how things might work out and let anyone out there reading this know. I would like to hear who everyone has to win the National Championship game. In true Ohio spirit, GO BUCKS !

No comments:

Post a Comment