Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring Break has Arrived!

Well everyone, spring break has finally arrived. While it is still winter, since we have our break at the beginning of March, the weather has not been too terrible. The past few days it has been in the 50s. I'm over winter and ready for summertime though. I'm currently on day 2 of spring break and it's just as boring as expected. It is supposed to be a "break" but I'm too busy stressing out about homework and trying to get as much done as I can. Too bad I'm already behind in my own schedule. I don't see how some of these people who actually take trips can get all of their schoolwork done. As much as I would have liked to have been on a beach, I know I have way to much to do.
It is my birthday tomorrow and I will most likely be doing homework. My family plans to celebrate my birthday along with my two older sisters' birthdays this weekend since we were all born on the same day. My boyfriend is planning on coming up this weekend to spend time with me. I am excited to see everyone but in the back of my mind, I can't help but think of all the work I could get done in those two days that everyone will be here. The next two months of school will be the busiest yet. I will have field hours to finish for my education classes along with finals and other big projects. So close yet so far to summertime. On the bright side, I found out I will be cheerleading captain next year at my University and I was chosen as one of the Orientation leaders to welcome freshmen and show them around campus, which is something that I always wanted to do. Pledging is also over with, so hopefully I will get back some of the time that I spent doing that.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, Happy Birthday! And I hope you will be having a wonderful weekend. Just take a break from your work in your mind as well. Thank you for your kind words on my blog, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete