Saturday, March 27, 2010

April Madness

We're coming to the end of March and while I'm happy school is almost over, I am dreading the month of April. April may be the death of me because I will be extremely busy. It is always the busiest time of the year for school work because most teachers have days in April as final due dates. A run-down of my crazy month of April follows. Since I am an Education major, all of my field hours will need to be done in this month. I am already stressing out and March isn't even over. I am also the cheerleading captain for next year and we will be holding try-outs for three days in April. Many induction ceremonies will take place that I will have to attend and I am an Orientation leader for the incoming freshmen so I will have workshops for those as well. For my sorority, I was elected for the social chair position, in which I plan the parties and let me tell you, there are a lot in April. My nieces birthday is also in April, in which I will have to find time to go home for.
On the other hand, I do not want April to end because many of my close friends and boyfriend will be graduating. I have some things to look forward to though. For example, I will be going on vacation for the first time since I was 5 years old and I cannot wait. Although I will be taking classes during May, many of my friends will be here also taking classes (which may make it less painful). I am excited to be an orientation leader and that will take place in June. I cannot believe how fast time goes. I will be a senior next year and honestly, I don't think I'm ready to leave at times. But I guess I really can't stay here forever and have to grow up sometime....

Oh and my bracket for March Madness has gone down the drain..oh well there's always next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment