Friday, April 9, 2010

The Future

Looking back on my previous blogs, I noticed a lot of them are about school and being busy. While I don't want to keep talking about that I do want to point out that I have less than 3 weeks of classes left. Granted, I have A LOT to do in those three weeks, I'm very excited for classes to be over. I recently got accepted into Order of Omega which is a greek honorary at my college and Kappa Delta Pi, the education honorary. I don't know whats gotten into me this year because I have joined a lot and took on leadership roles. For example, I am the cheerleading captain, I'm in the two honoraries I just mentioned, I joined a sorority, in which I also took on the social chair position. While I'm happy for finally being involved, I think I got a little carried away. Hopefully, everything works out and I don't get to overwhelmed.
Being so busy is making me miss out on some fun stuff here at school and back home, which makes me sad. My roommate and boyfriend are really busy too so I won't be seeing much of them, which is sad because they will be graduating. My townhouse has parties and I don't get to go to them half the time. The boys in my house will be graduating too so that kind of sucks. My niece is having her first slumber party back home and she wanted me to meet all of her friends because she bragged about me to them. This makes me sad to think about because she asked my mom where I was. I hope I can make it to the next one she has. I have three nieces and two nephews and I can't believe how fast they are all growing up. My niece who is having the slumber party for her birthday is going to be nine years old. I can remember when she was just a baby. It makes me feel really old. I look forward to the future yet I miss part of the past and don't want to let the present go.... It makes me sad to think about all the fun times I've had at college and how that is going to come to an end in a year. Someday I will let go and start to really looking forward to the future..

No comments:

Post a Comment